Monday, September 24, 2018

"Things That Can't Be Polished" For $200, Alex.

Here are a couple old Heritage sorceresses that I slapped paint on as a whim last week. For some odd reason I've been interested in pulling out old, rough sculpts from my youth and getting color on them lately.

1206b and 1206c, respectively

As I've whined about before - I'm no great painter, but it would be hard for anyone to make these crude gals look good. Poor 1206b has a particular case of "butter face" that only got worse the longer I messed with it. I didn't paint 1206c's eyes, as her pose and general appearance suggested to me that her eyes were closed as she worked her magics.

That's a damn heavy cloak...

All said, I'm still happy enough with them - there's something satisfying about finishing something that's been in your collection for 30-ish years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment