Wednesday, April 25, 2018

One Day I Will Paint Something That Isn't Skaven Bloodbowl Stuff...

...but today isn't that day.

L to R - Lineman, Catcher (Gutter Runner), Catcher (Gutter Runner), Kicker (demoted to Lineman)
New phone, new bad photos. To be fair, it's a quarter to 3 am here, and I'm on call this week (I was already called in four hours ago for a procedure that ended up not happening), so my photography is worse than usual. Glad to be done with these guys, they sat around too long.

Ze Butts.
Now that I feel settled into my shift, I have realized that I'm more open to spending large amounts of time painting - with four days off a week, I better be painting.

Mandatory team shot, with added Tilt-o-Vision!
Seven more to go.
Those two that I painted around 1990 are really starting to stand out, now that the rest of the team is getting finished. Doubt I'll do anything about it - I still like how they look, and it's a nice reminder on how my work looked back then.

Looks like I need a bigger backdrop too...

No comments:

Post a Comment